Frequently Asked Questions:
How long have you been shooting weddings?
– Five years full time now! I’ve documented over 200 weddings during the course of my career and still love every single minute.
I’m getting married abroad, do you travel for weddings?
– Absolutely! So far I have been to New York, Rhode Island, Egypt, Italy, Spain, France, Scotland and Thailand. Travelling is a huge passion of mine so to be able to incorporate that with also being at a wedding day is a dream come true.
How do we book you?
– Drop me an email and lets chat futher! To secure the date I need a signed contract (online signature) and the transfer of a £500 deposit.
How long will it take before we see our images?
– I aim to have a turn around time of 4 weeks, even in the summer months. You will receive your online slideshow link first, followed by the full gallery once you’ve confirmed that you’ve watched the slideshow.
Are all of the 300 images fully edited/retouched?
– Most definitely. Quality over quantity is what I stand by in all areas of life and business, and I work on each of your images individually to ensure they are of the artistic intention that I cherish.
We know you are an artistic wedding photographer, but will you still do group shots?
– Yes. I recommend no more than 6-8 and usually that includes parents, then immediate family and occasionally mums/dads on their own. You are sent a questionnaire before the day to fill in which lists them and gives you the opportunity to add your own if necessary!
Do you offer a pre wedding shoot?
– Not within the package at present, but I 100% love to be involved with them. I would recommend that if you are thinking about a pre wedding shoot at all, that you read this post which I wrote last year all about the importance (or not!) of them. Let me know in your enquiry if this is something you may like and we can discuss it further.
I hope that answers any questions you may have had! If not, don’t hesitate to drop me an email via the contact form and I’ll be happy to help.