I may be biased given that I now call Warwickshire my home, but I truly believe this gorgeous county has some of the best wedding venues to offer.
I have been photographing weddings full time since 2011 and one of my favourite things about UK weddings is how diverse the options are for truly being able to make your wedding day feel personal to you. The venue is likely to be the first thing you book in order to secure your wedding date and the aesthetic you have chosen will then inspire most other decisions you make.
Having relocated to the Midlands just over three years ago from London, I have been able to experience farm weddings, barn weddings, stately homes and those more intimate celebrations in a local town hall with dinner at a nearby restaurant.
This is my round-up of 5 of the best Warwickshire Wedding Venues, I’d love to know your thoughts.
8 Reasons To Choose The Cart Shed at Park Farm
- Beautifully renovated country barns, a light and airy marquee plus endless countryside views
- Option of having both ceremony (blessing only) and reception on site
- Accommodation in the farmhouse for your wedding night plus space for close friends and family, or why not set up the field for camping and continue the party!
- Seats up to 135 in the marquee for your dinner reception with options for pizza or BBQ later in the evening
- Catering by Taste Events – trust me the food is incredible!
- Discounts for week day or off-season weddings
- Family owned so the experience is bespoke for you
- No corkage fee
Blackwell Grange Weddings, Shipston-on-Stour
8 Reasons To Choose Blackwell Grange
- Beautifully renovated barns for both your ceremony and reception
- Can host up to 150 for the day and up to 200 for the evening
- Accommodation in the Hayloft Honeymoon Cottage for your wedding night
- On-site stylist and florist available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outside ceremony possible – weather dependant!
- Surrounded by stunning countryside
- Parking spaces for 40-60 cars or easy access to local towns
8 Reasons To Choose Warwick Castle
- A true fairy tale wedding in a castle – say no more!
- Multiple room options for your ceremony hosting between 80-180 guests
- Multiple room options for your wedding breakfast hosting between 40-140 guests
- Surrounded by over 60 acres of stunning gardens
- In-house catering by Warwick Castle with the possibility to create bespoke menus
- Personal wedding planner to ensure the whole experience is seamless
- For larger weddings the Pageant Field can be hired to host marquees fitting up to 450 guests
- Accommodation available for both the bride and groom and guests
8 Reasons To Choose Wetherle Manor
- Set amongst 250 acres of Warwickshire countryside with easy access to main motorways and local towns Leamington, Warwick, Rugby
- Hold both ceremony + reception on site for between 20-250 guests
- Award winning 5* accommodation on site for your wedding night plus sleeping space for 26 members of friends and family
- Gorgeous Oat Beamed Conservatory, Ivory Lined marquee, Cordwainers Hall or outside ceremony options
- Car parking for up to 100 guests
- Bespoke priced packages for off-season weddings
- Fully exclusive use
- Family owned with rich history and in-house catering team
8 Reasons To Choose Ettington Park, Handpicked Hotels
- Four red star hotel set at the end of a gorgeous driveway with close links to the historic and beautiful town of Stratford upon Avon
- Ceremony + reception hosted on site for up to 96 guests
- Accommodation available in their luxurious bedrooms
- Multiple outdoor locations for your ceremony available weather dependant!
- Packages from intimate celebrations to fully exclusive use available
- On-site experienced wedding coordinator to ensure the whole experience runs smoothly
- Bespoke priced packages for up to 30 guests on Mon-Thurs weddings
- Sauna, steam and spa pool for those next-day relaxations
If you are planning a wedding in Warwickshire and are looking for an experienced photographer, please do contact me to chat further. There are reduced packages available for Warwickshire weddings with further discounts on Mon-Thur celebrations.