When I first photographed at Blackwell Grange it was getting close to Christmas time and the fields surrounding this gorgeous barn were covered in a dewy silver frost. The venue is signposted beautifully from the main road and the drive-way to the parking area felt like being right in the heart of true Warwickshire countryside. Stepping inside the Thatch Barn the warmth and cosiness of the log fire and ginormous Christmas Tree hit me straight away; temperature can always be a worry I think for these barn conversions but that is certainly no issue here.
Blackwell Grange is owned by the extremely warm and welcoming Vernon Miller family, William and Didi and their son Archibald. It’s been in their family since 1944 and over time has been lovingly restored to create the Thatch Barn, Orchard Barn, Potting Shed and Hayloft Honeymoon Cottage. Every space you could need on-site for your wedding day, plus so many gorgeous outdoor spaces for your drinks reception or family photographs.
Blackwell also has an in-house catering team, stylist and florist with true understanding of what compliments the natural beauty of the space. Honestly, it is a true wedding photographers dream and it’s been such a pleasure to see it blossom over the seasons.
8 Reasons To Choose Blackwell Grange
- Beautifully renovated barns for both your ceremony and reception
- Can host up to 150 for the day and up to 200 for the evening
- Accommodation in the Hayloft Honeymoon Cottage for your wedding night
- On-site stylist and florist available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Outside ceremony possible – weather dependant!
- Surrounded by stunning countryside
- Parking spaces for 43 cars or easy access to local towns
Getting married at Blackwell Grange and looking for a local photographer with experience of the venue plus over 10 years of experience? I would love to chat with you more about your plans.