Hey! I’m Claudia. I recently moved to Warwickshire after living across the UK, most recently in London. I’ve been photographing weddings + families internationally since 2011. I photograph weddings from the ‘inside-out’, that is to say, I focus on my relationships with my couples and through that trust I am able to provide documentary story-telling images that are a true reflection of the wedding day. Nothing posed, nothing cheesy. Just beautiful memories.
View my pricing guide | See example wedding galleries | Check out my YouTube channel
9 Facts About Me:
1. I have had a camera in my hand since I left school to work in a music studio at the age of 15. I started in the caves of Edinburgh photographing live gigs and progressed to commercial jobs for an events company in Glasgow. I moved to London in 2011 and started a new journey as a wedding photographer in the same year.
2. I have a 6 year old son, Jesse. Being a parent isn’t something that comes easily to me, but it’s also taught me so much more about myself and about life that I am grateful for each day.
3. I love inhaling new information and constantly listen to podcasts or watch YouTube videos about subjects covering so many different genres. My favourite includes Joe Rogan, Heavy Mental, Creative Rebels + Jai Long.
4. I don’t only photograph in Warwickshire. Want proof? Check out Cotswolds weddings, Birmingham + Solihull weddings, Gloucestershire weddings, Oxfordshire weddings, London weddings, Scottish weddings, Welsh weddings and destination weddings.
5. I’m slightly obsessed with fitness and being the best version of myself for the purpose of challenge and growth. I currently do weight-training 3 times per week and one HIIT/cardio session. I train at PureGym in Coventry.
6. My last supper would be a crab salad, macaroni cheese and apple crumble + custard.
7. My favourite books are Geek Love by Katharine Dunn, Mad Bad and Dangerous to Know by Ran Fiennes and The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell.
8. Some of my favourite photography-related memories are photographing Hans Zimmer’s 60th birthday at Soho Farmhouse, capturing an elopement at City Hall and a Brooklyn rooftop in New York, working alongside Sabrina Ghayour (chef and author) at Jamie Oliver’s Fifteen restaurant and getting drenched from torrential rain on top of the Four Seasons in the Seychelles.
9. I’ll work really, really hard for you. Because you deserve it, your day deserves it, and I don’t expect anything less from myself than the best job possible.